Hey this is Amanda (I know you're probably tired of reading what I type, but if you posted it wouldn't be just me). So since my family moved to Carmel Valley California we have been working on our house. my dad did most of the work but I helped with some flooring (I prefered electrical better). I have done more of the cleaning with my mom then the fixing with my dad and Amy. That's not what I was going to talk about... so yesterday my dad (and Amy) finished our pantry so that we can close a door (and lock our little sister and cats out). I have some pictures. Next we move food storage downn stairs (everytime we move it my mom says it's the last time... it never is). after food storage is the laundry room. The work never ends (maybe by the time Amy and I graduate from high school). I don;t do outdoor work after my little sister hit me in the head with A LOG WHILE THE WATER WAS SHUT OFF. Yeah bleeding head, not water to clean my head... yeah not a good mixture. Right pictures of the pantry...



No comments:
Post a Comment