Wednesday, June 6, 2012

cool quote

"You young men of the priesthood, resolve to live the way you should. Don't be caught up in some of the silly things that are going on in the world, but bear in mind what has been given to you."
-David B. Haight
Hey on this cool app called mormon message of the day this was today's message I emailed this to a couple guys and one texted me and said that it helped him remember who he was. Share if you have a similar experiance. Also if you post pictures of other people please make sure the they are okay with you posting the picture. I'm pretty sure this won't be a problem but please make sure your post are appropriate for little children to read (not like any would be reading, but I want post that aprropriate). Please feel free to post at anytime.
-Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment