Wednesday, July 18, 2012
Summer Update
Hey this is Amanda. So I got home on Sunday had 15 minutes before we left to get to church for the last couple minutes of sunday school. Lots of people were suprised to see me home. Amy and I were on trek last Thursday, Fiday, and Saturday. I loved trek. We had to cross 2 "rivers", walk about 13 miles (7 on the first day), learned a bunch of cool stuff like rope making and how to make shingles, the was a ho-down. I had to call one of my second cousins pa and another second cousin's wife ma (her husband sprained an ankle right before trek). There was a lighting storm the first night so we all "slept" in a barn. Since there was a lot of our family on trek our family had to have a fake name (there were three Chapman couples). I just got braces on all my teeth so four more were added. Now my teeth hurt a lot, but thats mostly because of the rubber bands I now need to wear... Hey now people can tell us apart (sorry that took a while for me to figure out). Please blog about your summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment